- A1.- Guidelines and coordination for the cartographic improvement of limits of CISs and SPAs Fluvial and Mediterranean Wetlands in Castilla y León.
- A2.- Inventory of habitats of community interest of SCIs/SPAs Fluvial and Mediterranean Wetlands in Castilla y León.
- A3.- Inventory of species of community interest of SCI / SPAs Fluvial and Mediterranean Wetlands in Castilla y León.
- A4.- Diagnosis of invasive exotic flora and fauna present in SCI / SPAs Fluvial and Mediterranean Wetlands in Castilla y León.
- A5.- Limnological diagnosis of SCIs / SPAs Fluvial and Mediterranean Wetlands in Castilla y León.
- A6.- Diagnosis of Coherence and Connectivity of the Natura 2000 Network in Castilla y León.
- A7.- Diagnosis of pressures and threats on habitats, species of community interest and ecological processes in SCI/SPAs Fluvial and Mediterranean Wetlands in Castilla y León.
- A8.- Guidelines and computer coordination for monitoring the management of CISs/SPAs and the state of conservation of habitats and species of community interest.
- A9.- Preparation of a Natura 2000 map cartographic viewer.
- A10, A11 and A12.- Program involved in Management and Monitoring of CISs/SPAs Fluvial and Mediterranean Wetlands in Castilla y León.
1. Preparatory actions
2. Disclosure actions
- E1.- Communication and Dissemination Plan.
- E2.- Creation of a web page.
- E3.- Layman report.
- E4.- Informative material.
- E5.- Informative seminars.
- E6.- International Seminar on Management and Monitoring in Mediterranean Fluvial Areas and Wetlands Natura 2000 Network.
- E7.- Training seminars on management and monitoring in Mediterranean Fluvial and Wetland areas, Natura 2000 Network.
- E8.- Dissemination of the MedWetRivers project and the Natura 2000 Network in the media.
- E9.- Educational and informative campaign Red Natura 2000 directed to schoolchildren.
3. Management Actions
- F1.- Management of SOMACyL project: Management and technical coordination of the project.
- F2.- Management of the JCyL project: Coordination and integration in the Natura 2000 Network management at the regional level.
- F3.- Management for CHD project: Coordination and integration in hydrological management at watershed level.
- F4.- Management of the MARM project: Coordination and integration in Natura 2000 network management at state level.
- F5.- Management of the FPN project: Communication, coordination and project management support.
- F6.- Management Committee.
- F7.- Scientific Committee.
- F8.- Participation, Communication, Training and Awareness Committee.
- F9.- Financial audit.
- F10.- Establishment of a network for communication with other projects.
- F11.- Plan for post-LIFE actions.